First priority for the rest of the semester is finishing all the final costume illustrations for The Girl Without Hands. I've decided to do them on illustration board, and start with a pencil drawing which then gets set with fixative and varnished so that I can paint on top. I just do a simple wash of acrylic to tone the board, and then use thin layers of oil paint on top.
(this one was sort of at the half-way point here)
I've also started mocking up and making costumes for the main character, and am aiming on having three toiles and at least one finished final costume by the turn in date in May. In spite of not having masses of time at my disposal, I'm still doing quite a bit of hand stitching on the final pieces... such as the shift currently on the stand. After all, there's nothing quite like focusing on hand work for some quality stress relief!